Monday, November 24, 2014

My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)


This is Video about 'My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)'


Download My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)
Youtube Images
My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation), Hey everyone. Today I unveil a original custom theme I've been working on for the past week.
All widgets are my own original creations.
The wallpapers are from the amazing "Facets" wallpaper app.
This theme is for those who love to show off their cool wallpapers but still have awesome functional widgets as well.
Best of both world.
Multipicture Live Wallpaper Tutorial - http://youtu.be/8hzShV1Lci0
Peace.
My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)
My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)
Thank's for reading about 'My SMARTPHONE THEME(my original creation)'.

No comments:

Post a Comment